Friday, September 9, 2011

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow

Bee Eater No. 2

Here today, gone tomorrow. Such is the case with this latest painting.
This fine fellow hardly had time to make his debut when he was snatched up.
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
***
I've been packing up my studio. I'm getting ready to move into a shared space with friends.
I'm really excited about it! It's a big change in my work routine and
I love working from home, but I have totally outgrown my workspace.
Luckily, I'm not going far. Just around the corner.
***
Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Gracey said...

love love love your work! :) i love your discipline in holding the brush. it shows on this artwork.

holly aka golly said...

Gracey: so nice of you to say! thank you.

Kelly Lahl said...

Fun, new studio space! All the best with packing and moving.

holly aka golly said...

Kelly: I think it will be a nice change!

Jenny Pope said...

awe! When you can make prints again then you keep keep one of each :) I do that and it means I don't have to part with my faves.

holly aka golly said...

Jenny: Your are so sweet. Even though I can be a little attached to my paintings, I'm truly happy to send them off to their new home, knowing they will be enjoyed and appreciated.
: )

theodora said...

How DIVINE your work is
Barb